Monday, March 31, 2008

Stop Stealing my Copyrights!

Have you ever stolen from? Do you know how to feel? You work hard to achieve, to acquire, or to create and then does not deserve to fool some steps in and takes it all away from you. You feel violated! Your efforts were in vain. What does it mean if yours is kidnapped right away.
as young, and I put real love for music. I grew up in it, with my mother on the piano, guitar my uncle, my cousin and sisters singing. By high school, and I became particularly charmed with the guitar, and started teaching myself ropes and schedules, and can learn from the known to me. During my first year, some friends and I formed a gang. We practised for a few hours hours every day, even as we began terrifying. These are the glory days, and we thought we had the world on the string.
my interest in the guitar quickly became a passion, and even the approaching mania, and men in the group have become like a family. On Saturday, when I had the opportunity, and I would go to our local guitar shop and spend the entire day literally played the first one instrument, and then the next. What is the opportunity for learning. What beautiful drafted instruments. I knew that one day I had a fine guitar such as found in the warehouse ... Day!
i able to get a job working part-time on weekends, and full-time during my summer vacation from school. I saved most of what happened to me, in fact all I could Diem, always dreamed that the electric guitar again. The peavey t - 60 with double working pickups, and the Special 130 peavey black widow with my speakers to amplify the sound. Yes, there may be a lot nicer Harps at the convention center where the guitar I commentator. But this one, this one was within my reach by the end of the summer holiday. I am sure I must be the proudest was the look on my face and I am counting out money and took my dream. Marched on
as time, we have a little band gained some notoriety, at least locally, and we had the time of our lives. But in the end in high school ended and we all moved on, and took some new life into. I left home and went to college for the study of the profession, and the time for guitar became increasingly rare. Between classes, studying and working part-time, my peavey - 60 t only who you forgot. I sometimes thought of selling her to help pay for college, but I had worked hard and saved her for a long, I just could never do it.
the summer after I finished the first year in college long, and I landed pretty decent jobs and part-time work in a hospital. Moved to an apartment near the posts, and since my first day there was when I first experienced the terrible feeling of being violated. When I came home from work, do not deserve to fool some had stormed the apartment and steal my peavey my window - 60 and the Special 130 peavey amplifier. I was staggering! I was horrified! What can I do? I filed the police report, but what is good? I knew I would play my guitar again.
as man today, I still feel the sting of that loss had an impact on me. It is not as if I put something useful, and was torn from me. As a business owner today, and I am outraged by that I very often see what is happening in my industry. I am able to surf the Internet to get inspiration from other photographers image. There are many beautiful sites that exhibit original artwork real verbatim, the story of the votes that reflect life through the images they create. Each one of these images on the Internet, and without fail you will find Stern warning for the violation of copyrights, " violators will be prosecuted! & Quot;
as literal We are very emotional about our work. As artisans who earn from our point of view which we live Original creations, and I think that we have the copyright to the images we create, as photographers, and should never be honored and protected. But too many times, and I click on the site and fellow photographer, " Download & quot;, and then up POPs beautiful pictures and drawings enormous, which clearly took a great deal of time to create. But after that, what I hear; enya, Kenny g, or some of the current top 40 to start the game. And I sit there wondering " Can this person really justify the payment of licence fees very expensive to be able to put these things on their website? Or is it (God forbid), and violating copyright of another person? "
aristotle once wrote: " dignity consists not in the possession of honour, but in deserving them. " Might be able to give our polished appearance of a violation through musical artist copyrights, but what we have to do in this process? We have not lost our dignity? Webster defines dignity, the State " as worthy or honorable; elevation of the mind or character; real value; excellence. & Quot; If we do not dignity in the exercise of our profession, and to refrain from attacks on copyright music artists, and how can we then justify our demands as professional photographers, we have the copyright of images we must protect? If the client who visits your site, notices have copyright protection of music to accompany the exhibition offers your pictures, what do to your credibility when you speak of copyright infringement?
in our studio, and on our site, and we use the music royalty free, and that we have purchased the proper license. The cost of royalty free license music very reasonable, even for the smallest picture studio. There are many sellers and many choices of royalty free music available, whether in mp3 WAV and formulas. Tracks are very easy to download and edit studio is in larger, multimedia and advertising, sales and installation of digital presentations, or to use on your site. If you are currently using illegally protecting copyright music on your website, please consider, and you trade your dignity to possess honor that I really do not deserve. 11:31 hmmm ... Makes me wonder how Aristotle was a good first to know of copyright infringement would become a serious problem. To ascertain the seriousness, and everywhere; But what I can not understand how a person living depends on copyright protection, and can justify being the perpetrator. Good day and happy clicking. !
written by: Steve Barnes Copyright 2006, Steve Barnes mac karole



Bookmark it: del.icio.usdigg.comreddit.comnetvouz.comgoogle.comyahoo.comtechnorati.comfurl.netbloglines.comsocialdust.comma.gnolia.comnewsvine.comslashdot.orgsimpy.com

No comments: